Meet and Greet Rules and Regulations
18 passes are given out per show (unless noted otherwise), and are posted under the MEET LUKE tab in the fan club about two weeks before show date. It will remain open for 1 week before closing.
Winners are picked randomly from the list of entrants. They will be notified via email a few days before the show and their meet and greet status will change from pending to winner.
- 18 passes are given out per eligible show. These passes will allow one (1) person admittance to the Meet & Greet. Pass holders may not bring guests or children (including infants).
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed unless both parent and child each have a pass.
- Meet & Greet passes are NOT tickets to the show. You must purchase show tickets separately.
- Meet & Greet passes are non-transferrable under any circumstance and may only be used by the person who wins it. IDs will be checked at both the box office and the meet and greet entrance to ensure that passes are not being shared.
- Entry for each eligible show becomes available on the site around 2 weeks prior to the show date. It will remain open for 1 week.
- Winners are picked randomly from the list of entrants. They will be notified via email and their Meet & Greet Status will change to 'WINNER.'
- Members of the Nut House Fan Club are eligible for 2 Meet & Greet passes per calendar year.
- Once you have been awarded 2 passes, you will not be eligible to receive another pass until the next calendar year.
- Multiple memberships are not permitted as a method of gaining extra Meet & Greets. Any member found in violation of this term will be removed from the meet & greet list.
- You may enter for as many shows as you'd like but once you have been awarded two Meet & Greets, you will not be eligible to receive another until the next calendar year.
- It is important to only enter for shows you have tickets to. If you enter for the wrong show accidentally or change your mind, you can cancel your entry by clicking the X next to that date on the Meet & Greet Page - as long as your status is still 'PENDING.' Due to this feature, we are not responsible for loss of meet & greet number if you sign up for a show you won't be attending.