General Fan Club Policy
Your $25 membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no exceptions to this policy. Memberships do not automatically renew - so if you'd no longer like to be a member, simply allow your membership to expire.
General Pre-Sale Policy
- When touring, Luke Bryan will be selling an allotment of each show's tickets directly to Fan Club members instead of through a standard ticket distributor. Members of the Nut House will be offered these direct sale tickets in advance of the general public. Create your ticketing account at tickets.lukebryan.com
- Your Nuthouse membership guarantees you ACCESS to ticket pre-sales. We get as many tickets as we can but most of the pre-sales sell out incredibly fast, therefore, we can not guarantee that everyone who tries for pre-sale tickets will get them. We also can not guarantee that the section you want will be available. As our member base continues to grow, the likelihood of being declined will increase.
- The Nut House does not control the number of tickets or the specific location of seats that are made available for purchase. Location of seats is not guaranteed and can vary by venue. There are a limited number of seats designated for members of the Nut House at each participating show and they do sell out.
- Only 4 tickets allowed per member, per show.
- Be sure to enter the person's name who will be picking up the tickets in the billing information when you place your order.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable; no exceptions.
Ticket Resale Policy
We prohibit the resale of any tickets for more than the original price. If in good faith we believe you are profiting by reselling, trading, or brokering tickets purchased to Luke's show, we may at our sole discretion cancel your membership to the Nut House without refund. We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notification. We reserve the right to investigate all orders suspected to be in violation of this policy. LukeBryan.com administrators will be the final authority on interpretation of the rules in the policy. We also do not permit the resale of tickets purchased on broker sites. We cannot guarantee that they are legitimate tickets and want to do our best to protect fans from brokers.
Questions or comments about the website? Send us a message!
How do I contact Customer Service?
Someone claiming to be Luke Bryan sent me a message on Social Media, is this the real Luke Bryan?
How do I get an autograph, visit, call, or shout out from Luke?
Can I write Luke a letter?
Fan Club Questions
What should I do if I lose my username/password?
What perks do I get for joining the Nut House?
I just joined the fan club. How do I order my Official Fan Club Merchandise?
How do I find out about upcoming ticket presales?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Hey, what is this charge?
Can I add more tickets to my order?
How do I cancel my order?
What happens if the event is canceled or rescheduled?
Before traveling to the show, please confirm the event with the venue. If the show is canceled, you will receive a full refund for the face value of the ticket(s).