Do you have questions about your Luke Bryan Fan Club Membership, ticket pre-sales, meet and greets or anything else? Check out our answers to frequently asked questions below. If you still have a question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
General Fan Club Policy
Your $25 membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no exceptions to this policy.
General Pre-Sale Policy
- When touring, Luke Bryan will be selling an allotment of each show's tickets directly to Fan Club members instead of through a standard ticket distributor. Members of the Nut House will be offered these direct sale tickets in advance of the general public.
- Your Nuthouse membership guarantees you ACCESS to ticket pre-sales. We get as many tickets as we can, but most of the pre-sales sell out incredibly fast. Therefore, we can not guarantee that everyone who tries to purchase pre-sale tickets will get them. We also can not guarantee that the section you want will be available. As our member base continues to grow, the likelihood of being declined will increase.
- The Nut House does not control the number of tickets or the specific location of seats that are made available for purchase. Location of seats are not guaranteed and can vary by venue. There are a limited number of seats designated for members of the Nut House at each participating show and they do sell out.
- Only 4 tickets allowed per member, per show.
- Be sure to enter the person's name who will be picking up the tickets when you place your order.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable; no exceptions.
Ticket Resale Policy
We prohibit the resale of any tickets for more than the original price. If in good faith we believe you are profiting by reselling, trading, or brokering tickets purchased to Luke's show, we may at our sole discretion cancel your membership to the Nut House without refund. We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notification. We reserve the right to investigate all orders suspected to be in violation of this policy. LukeBryan.com administrators will be the final authority on the interpretation of the rules in the policy. We also do not permit the resale of tickets purchased on broker sites. We cannot guarantee that they are legitimate tickets and want to do our best to protect fans from brokers.
Questions or comments about the website? Send us a message!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- In order to receive the quickest response to your customer service needs, we recommend emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Customer Service Representatives will respond to your email in the timeliest manner possible.
- How do I get an autograph, visit, call, or shout out from Luke?
- Unfortunately, due to the increased number of autograph/special request inquiries we are unable to accommodate any at this time.
- Can I write Luke a letter?
- We no longer have a fan mail address for Luke.
- What should I do if I lose my username/password?
- Click "Forgot Username/Password?" on the account login screen. Enter the email address you used to set up your account. Your username and password will then be emailed to you.
- How do I find out about upcoming presales?
- We will announce presales with an email to a 250 mile radius of the venue. The presale is almost always the same week as the public on sale so keep an eye out for that as a hint. If you're not in the radius, we also post about it in the news section the week of the presale.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Hey, what is this charge?
- That pending charge is just what happens when we ask your bank if we're allowed to charge your card (ie. authorization). These authorizations will disappear in just a few days. If your order is declined you might see multiple authorizations, they will also disappear in a few days.
- If I place two orders, can my seats be placed together?
- Seat locations are assigned on a first-come first-served basis. We cannot guarantee that separate orders will be located next to each other.
- Can I add more tickets to my order?
- No. All orders are final. If you need to buy more tickets, you will have to place a separate order.
- How do I cancel my order?
- This ticketing site has an "all sales are final" policy. If the show is canceled or rescheduled for a date that you are unable to attend, you are eligible to receive a refund for the face value of the tickets.
- What happens if the event is canceled or rescheduled?
- If the event is canceled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed for any reason, you will be updated via email as soon as information becomes available. We will send this email notification to the address you provided in the ordering process (you must provide a valid email address with your order).
Before traveling to the show, please confirm the event with the venue. If the show is canceled, you will receive a full refund for the face value of the ticket(s).
- How do meet and greets work?
- 18 meet and greet passes are given out per show (unless noted otherwise), and are posted in the fanclub about two weeks before show date. They are given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Why won't my order process?
- The most common error occurs when entering billing and shipping information. Make sure there are no spaces and/or dashes when entering your credit card information. If you still unable to place your order, please copy the error you are experiencing and email it to email@example.com.
- Help! I haven't received my tickets! What do I do?
- In order to reduce scalping, your tickets will NOT be mailed to you. You may pick them up at will call on the day of the show.
- How do I find out my actual seats for the show?
- In order to reduce scalping, we sell tickets by section, not by seat. You may choose your section when you purchase and you will find out your actual seats when you pick up your tickets on the day of the show. Seats are assigned in the order that they are purchased.
- What documents will I need to pick up my tickets?
- All Will Call tickets will be in the name specified when you place your order. This person must provide photo identification. If there are any problems, the credit card that the tickets were purchased with and a printout of the confirmation email are very helpful.
- When can I pick up my tickets?
- You should contact the venue directly to confirm the Will Call pickup times. Most venues designate one hour before show time as the standard time to pick up Will Call tickets.
- Can somebody else pick up my tickets at Will Call?
- No. Will Call tickets must be picked up by the person whose name is used to place the order. No exceptions.
- What if the credit card I used to purchase tickets was not my card?
- Always be sure to bring your confirmation email and photo ID to claim your tickets at Will Call. If you are unable to bring the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets, you may use the last 4 digits of the card to reference your order.
- Can I change the pick-up name on my Will Call order?
- In cases of emergency only that require someone else picking up your tickets at Will Call, you must contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the show date. The person picking up tickets must have the original email confirmation for the ticket order.